L2 is the country’s leading provider of high quality enhanced voter data and customized data processing.
For over 40 years, L2 has been the most trusted source for enhanced voter, consumer and modeled issue data. L2’s national voter file remains the most accurate and frequently updated in the marketplace and contains the largest number of detailed voter file segments for traditional and digital targeting.
The L2 Advantage
- Voter Data – Refreshed at least every six months
- Telephone and National Change of Address Data – Updated every 30 Days
- Deceased Voters – Removed from data constantly
- State and county level registered voter data
- Five national telephone source files
- Current U.S. Census Data
- Election return data from every county nationwide
- L2 exclusive lifestyle and issue data
L2 Main Office
Prior to Clear Channel Paul was an Assignment Editor for NBC News working on the national, international and political desks covering all of the network’s news properties including the Today Show, MSNBC, Meet the Press and Nightly News with Brian Williams. While in college Paul was fortunate enough to gain experience both at an NPR affiliated station WFUV radio as an anchor and reporter and a production assistant on Fox News Channel’s the O’Reilly Factor.
Paul attended Fordham University and has both a BA and MA in Political Science with a focus on campaigns and elections management as well as political communications.