Princeton, Harvard and Stanford trust L2 to provide their national voter file. Why don’t you?
National Voter File Access All 184 million records are available to you at the same price and delivery schedule for which most vendors provide a 1% sample. This gives you access to the most updated and robust dataset on the market.
What do I receive with an L2 Voter File?
600 fields of consumer and contact data
Why Princeton, Harvard and Stanford Trust L2?
- National voter file access with all fields
- Unlimited usage across different university departments
- Access to file through secure FTP and L2 VoterMapping
- Usage permitted for survey research
- Pricing is simple and affordable $30,000 or $3,000/state
- Updates provided for one year with license
- Minor and special districts continually updated
- Eight Phone Sources Updated Monthly
- Proudly nonpartisan
- Used by hundreds of universities already
- Also used by thousands of campaigns, media outlets & officials
Pricing & Licensing
To find out more about how L2's high quality data and high speed platforms can help your campaign contact Paul Westcott: