There are a number of things to consider when purchasing voter data:
- The quality & freshness of the file
- Does the provider include the demographic, consumer, donor and voter data you need?
- Is it required that you turn data back to the provider and can your data later be used against you in future primary campaigns?
- Does price work with your budget? What are the fees? How long do you get to keep the file?
Here’s how voter data pricing works at L2:
- Data starts at $.025/record
- $.025/record includes hundreds of fields of voter, consumer, and demographic data, no tiers
- You own the file for life
- No monthly fees
- You are not charged per download or for multiple uses
- Your file is updated for one year after purchase
- If you purchase data you are given VoterMapping access at no additional cost
- As you purchase more data over a year long period we will reduce your per record rate
- Larger purchases including Congressional Districts, entire states or the national file are severely discounted
How is it possible?
L2 maintains the highest quality voter file and is able to offer the most competitive prices in the industry. We are able to do this because of our 42-years of experience processing state and county voter files, phone numbers, emails, and consumer data we have perfected our proprietary 53 step scrubbing process. It’s also how we’re able to update as frequently as we do including states like California which we update every 30-60 days.